- Involves traveling to client locations, performing on-site IT services support.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining ERGOS’ clients’ technical infrastructure by providing consistent and quality customer service by adhering to ERGOS’ policies and methodologies.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Will analyze or recommend commercially available software and hardware.
- Provide clients with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
- Coordinate with external vendors to provide timely service and issue remediation
- Maintain needed files by adding and deleting files on the network server and backing up files to guarantee their safety in the event of problems with the network.
- Monitor system performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
- Assist users to diagnose and solve data communication problems.
- Setup user accounts, regulating and monitoring file access to ensure confidentiality and proper use.
- Design and implement systems, network configurations, and network architecture, including hardware and software technology, site locations, and integration of technologies. Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Maintain the peripherals, such as printers, that are connected to the network.
- Identify areas of operation that need upgraded equipment such as servers, switches, and peripherals.
- Active Directory
- Client/Server application interaction
- Basic web systems
- Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, SBS 2003, SBS 2008
- Terminal Services
- Firewalls – Including but not limited to SonicWall and Cisco
- Routers and Switches
- Anti-Virus Software
- Enterprise back-up hardware and software
- Microsoft Visio
- Desktop Support – MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint), Outlook
- Virtualization Software
- Bachelor’s degree and/or five plus years related experience
- MCSE Certification or equivalent experience
- Excellent account management and customer service skills
- Proven project management skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
RETURN to apply
Help us provide consulting and managed IT services Houston, IT services Dallas, IT services Austin, VMware or Cloud IT solutions!